Kaiser Air Conditioning is an HVAC contractor in Ventura County California.
They reply completely on localized online visibility for new leads.
- Design and build a new website to represent Kaiser AC as a national authority.
- Develop SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and leads.
- Boost online reputation across key channels.
We built a complete SEO strategy from the ground up. A roadmap including branding, web development, a technical SEO and content audit, as well as a targeted keyword and content strategy.
A quick look at the journey (so far)
- Rebranded Kaiser AC with a fresh design and new site structure.
- Built out blog with fresh content.
- Set up a customized online reputation management system to collect reviews from clientele.
- Built local Map visibility for 3 locations (Oxnard, Santa Barbara & Camarillo).
- Built high authority links to the site.
- 378% year-over-year increase in organic traffic to the website
- 250% increase in monthly leads from organic traffic
- 120% increase in Google Maps traffic to the website
- 100% increase in volume of positive online reviews
- Increase in revenue helped grow the company from 20 employees to 45 employees.
Since Ryan has updated our original website, we have seen a large increase in organic traffic which in turn has turned into more business. Ryan does a great job of adding current HVAC and Sheet Metal blogs to our website keeping it fresh as well as any current promotions we may have going on. His review program is awesome and has been very beneficial to our overall status. It is so easy for us because he has made the program so user friendly where we don’t have to do anything but collect the reviews. He also created videos for our customers on what to expect when we come out to do an install. He regularly sends out email blasts to current customers notifying them of any new products or promotions in our industry. We are thankful to have him on our Kaiser team.